Lucy’s is Hiring Bartenders.
Summary of Responsibilities
Bartender is a very important position for the entire front of house staff. Responsibilities include making drinks in a timely manner for the entire bar as well as all servers. A good memory is key for this position, and experience is preferred.
- Comply with any required law regarding bartender certifications.
- Create a fun atmosphere for both guests and fellow employees.
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely manner to ensure maximum guest satisfaction
- Extensive Menu Knowledge to answer questions about food and drinks
- Enter orders on the POS computer system quickly and accurately.
- Respond to guests’ needs as necessary.
- Adheres to company sanitation policies and procedures. Keep bar area (counters, floors, chairs, ect.) clean.
- Resolves guests’ issues and involve manager if necessary
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and effective manner in accordance with established company policies.
- Empties trash, sweeps, mops &/or vacuums the restaurant floor when there is no support (Hostess, bussers) available.
- Work effectively and professionally with other team members
- Mix, garnish and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks following standard recipes.
- Maintain a professional, organized work space (bottles, glassware, cleanliness, ect.)
- Count drinks that are served to ensure responsible service of alcohol.
- Keep Manager & supervisors promptly and fully informed of all issues (i.e. problems, unusual matters of significance and positive events) and take prompt corrective action where necessary or suggest alternative courses of action.
- Help create a positive working environment with positive actions.
- Perform all position responsibilities and performance objectives in a timely and effective manner in accordance with established company policies and procedures.
- Maintain a favorable working relationship with all company employees to foster and promote a cooperative working atmosphere, which will be conducive to maximum employee morale, productivity, and efficiency.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required or requested.
2+ years bartending experience