Lucy’s is Hiring Prep Cooks.
Summary of Responsibilities
Assist in all kitchen operations ensuring the restaurant and company standards are met. Prepare quality products through consistent execution of all prep lists. Maintain a safe and clean kitchen area.
- Prepare all prep lists according to recipe requirements and adhere to product sensitivity.
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Ensure a safe working environment to reduce the risk of injury and accidents by maintaining an orderly work station. Notify manager promptly of any problems.
- Ensure highest possible food quality
- Complete assigned work for stocking and setting up work station.
- Clean and sanitize on a routine basis.
- Ensure proper rotation of all products and stock products to determined pars. Label & date all perishable items to ensure freshness standards are met.
- Keep immediate supervisor informed of all problems. Take prompt corrective action where necessary
- Perform all duties and responsibilities in a timely and effective manner
- Keep manager & supervisors promptly and fully informed of all issues
- Perform all position responsibilities and performance objectives in a timely and effective manner
- Maintain a favorable working relationship with other employees
- Set up station and locate necessary utensils and equipment for food preparation.
- Keep updated on recipe changes & produces assigned items exactly according to recipes.
- Prepare items with the necessary measuring devices and scales to control food costs.
- 1 year operations experience